This Bundle Book contains 2 manuscripts from Steve Van Gard:
1)Self Transformation Techniques: 7 stages of personal growth
2) Strategy To Success: How to lead a successful life
Self transformation may seem difficult at first and it is not for everyone. Yes, everyone can do it as we all have been blessed with an immense amount of inner resources, but not everyone will be brave enough to embark on the journey of personal growth.
Can you imagine yourself three months from now? How about one year from now? Where do you want to be? How do you want your life to look like? Because if that is not a good enough trigger for you, then you will need to find the motivation that will push you forward. Unless you want your life one year from now to look exactly the same.
In the first part of the book you will find:
– How to discover the power of thoughts in your everyday life
– The difference between reaction and response
– The importance of routines
– Good and bad habits, and their patterns
– How the right Community can help
– The vision of transformation and the plan to achieve it
– How and when taking action
“When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
Strategy and implementation go hand in hand. The purpose of creating a very good and clear strategy is to support you in the implementation phase. And when you have a solid strategy, then you can return after any implemented step and look at what needs to be done next.
Once things start moving, then you get momentum and one win after the other will help you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You will start rolling the dices and you will also gain more confidence. Therefore, you will be taking more and more actions and your mindset will improve with each win.
“You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” — Tony Robbins
In the second part of the book you will find a detailed and very practical guide focused on strategy and action:
– The definition of success and what makes a person successful
– The connection between success and failure
– The importance of mindset
– How to build your strategy to success
– How to implement this strategy
– How to overcome obstacles
– The evaluation stage
– The importance of action
– Why celebrate your success